Customer Success Manager
We are seeking a Customer Success Manager to lead strategic client engagements, drive technical solutions, and manage renewals and upsells. Simon’s CSMs serve as the primary point person for our clients – high growth venture backed companies and leading enterprise brands! In this role you will lead every phase of the post-sale relationship, from integration to campaign development and launch to renewal. Simon CSMs are responsible for maximizing client value on our platform, helping to develop strategies driving millions in incremental revenue for clients and enabling clients to implement these strategies within our platform. You will be responsible for client engagement across the platform and ensuring overall client happiness and renewals.
This position is ideal for you if you are someone who is analytically-minded and interested in learning tech from the ground up, but also communicates clearly and is passionate about building relationships. You have a strong desire to learn what goes into building an enterprise SaaS business.
What You’ll Do:
- Engage with business and marketing leaders to understand their strategy in using our platform and the marketing and data teams to implement that strategy. This includes leading data driven and product discussions with business leaders
- Work with Simon Data’s customers on data integration and analysis to help drive their retention marketing and customer lifecycle goals
- Lead integration efforts with clients, working closely with our integration engineering team to provision client accounts, get data pipelines configured and ensure the client is setup for success on the Simon platform
- Build client relationships
- Educate customers on new product offerings and drive adoption
- Increase the services and the value that Simon provides our customers
- Negotiate renewals by ensuring platform value is realized to the fullest extent
- Generate referrals through introductions from current happy clients
- Socialize with our customers on a regular basis
- Champion processes and product improvements
- Drive and improve our efficiency and effectiveness by developing materials, tools, and processes for efficient and effective integrations with our clients’ systems
- Work closely with technical and product teams to determine the short and long term product roadmap – be the voice of the customer to drive product initiatives
- Develop systems to streamline the engineering support we offer clients post-integration
- Compile training materials to keep clients well versed in the nuances of our complex product offerings
- 2-4 years of experience in consulting, customer success or other client facing roles
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Economics or other quantitative field
- Analytical skill set, with experience in Excel or BI platform
- Strong eye for business, ability to strategically partner with clients
- Strong project management and individual organizational skills
- Results-driven strategic problem solver who is able to thrive in an unstructured and fast-paced environment
- Query language experience a plus (e.g. SQL)
- Thoughtful, curious and a problem solver
- Personable, collaborative, and a sense of humor
What We Offer:
- 100% coverage of medical premiums for employee AND family
- Flexible PTO
- Generous Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Remote work, quarterly wellness, and client support stipends
- Professional Development Stipend
In compliance with the state and city salary transparency requirements, the potential salary for this position is from $95,000 to $125,000 which represents a range commensurate with experience.
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
This job offer was originally published on Jobicy