Kickstarter is seeking an experienced Senior Product Designer to join our Product Design team.
Kickstarter’s product design team is an essential partner in growing Kickstarter’s ecosystem. We design seamless, meaningful experiences for our global Creator and Backer communities. You’ll be an integral part of a user-focused product team and own key parts of the product development process: ideation, user research, prototyping, validation, and iteration, driving both core improvements and new initiatives. You will partner with product managers, engineers, insights, and cross-functional stakeholders to ensure a thoughtful and consistent cross-platform experience.
What You’ll Enjoy:
– Fridays off! Kickstarter is currently experimenting with a 4-day/32-hour workweek pilot so that we can all enjoy long weekends
– A fully remote workforce with plenty of opportunities to get to know your colleagues
– 100% employer-paid health plan offerings
– 16 paid vacation days, 10 sick days, and a company-wide winter break between Christmas and New Years
– 25 volunteer hours each year to give back to your community
– 16 weeks of parental leave plus fertility/family planning resources
– Incredibly talented and inspiring colleagues who know how to blend their creative endeavors into their work
You can read more about our benefits and working at Kickstarter at our Jobs page.
Our Fully Virtual Team
We’re currently able to support employees based in the following US locations: CA, CT, FL, GA, MA, MD, NC, NJ, NY, OR, VA, and WA. We’re also able to support employees in the United Kingdom and Canada (Ontario & British Columbia). If you live in—or are willing to move to—any of these locations, we look forward to your application! If there is a required or preferred location for an open role, it will be listed in the job description.