Full Stack Developer – PHP, API, JS
Flightradar24 is looking for a Full-stack Developer who is equally happy to work with back-end code as with front-end code. You will play an important role in modernizing and developing the Flightradar24 website, and your work will improve the experience of millions of users every day.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with a small team of developers and product owners on developing features for the Flightradar24 website and supporting services
- Be a lead contributor to the work on modernizing and refactoring our website stack
- Participate in knowledge sharing and mentoring for other developers in your team
Who you are
- At least 4 years experience of modern web development
- Experience with back-end web development in PHP7 and preferably also REST API development and integrations
- Knowledge of responsive design practices, delivered cleanly and consistently across a wide variety of platforms, browsers and devices
- Natural focus on high standards and quality, automated testing, unit tests, and CI/CD practices
- Experience with high-performance web delivery, caching, and/or cloud (AWS) and DevOps practices is a strong plus
- Strong written and spoken English
Note that this is a fully remote position, but we would like you be located within a 3-hour time difference from Central European Time (CET/CEST) to align your working hours with the rest of the team.
With over 2 million daily users, Flightradar24 is the world’s most popular flight tracking service and our apps regularly top the App Store and Google Play charts. We also offer a wide range of commercial services and customers include many of the largest names in aviation.
We’re constantly adding new services and improving existing products. To help us meet those challenges, we’re looking for creative, collaborative and tech-savvy applicants to join us.
This job offer was originally published on Jobicy