Customer Success Manager
Gtmhub is seeking a Customer Success Manager. This position will report to our Senior Vice President of Customer Success.
This is a remote position â€“ you can join our team from anywhere in Europe with a reliable internet connection.
Our Customer Success is unique as our platform host customerâ€™s strategies (Objectives and Key Results â€“ OKRs) requiring a highly consultative approach among our Customer Success Managers in addition to SaaS responsibilities (This means high touch and low volume of accounts). This presents both challenges and opportunities working with the C-Suite at brands such as Adobe, Red Hat, NIKE, Experian, Lumen, Mazda, & CNN. Our ideal candidate has proven experience with the art and science of Customer Success/Account Management while wielding a consultative approach and is ready for a new challenge at scaling organization with a company that grew 3x in 2020.
As Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Become an expert on Gtmhubâ€™s platform to educate customers on the use and benefits of our strategy execution software. This entails becoming knowledgeable on OKRs â€“ must-read Measure What Matters!
- Surgically manage and lead onboarding of Gtmhub. This will include executive to individual contributor level Gtmhub training, strategic & tactical execution, risk mitigation, and highly effective project management.
- Ability to effectively manage external and internal stakeholders including product, engineering, sales, and support on commitments made to customers. Effective cross-functional, collaboration is required to be successful in this role.
- Use your expert Gtmhub product knowledge to constantly define value for our customers. This involves a level of creativity and working directly with our Technical Success engineers to innovate unique solutions for outstanding customer success.
- Use your creativity & consultative approach to build credibility, relationships, and influence stakeholders. Be able to genuinely build champions that result in trusted relationships.
- Run Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) that communicate the business value of Gtmhub, promote renewal/expansion, and results in synergies with our best customers.
- Co-create and execute â€˜Success Plansâ€™ that roadmap the customerâ€™s value with Gtmhub and are reviewed quarterly during QBRs.
- Drive excellent customer health (MAU, WAU, NPS, references, case studies, onboarding time).
- Energized by technical troubleshooting and comfortable interfacing with technical teams.
- Represent the voice of the customer effectively communicating their needs to Product & Engineering.
What Weâ€™re Looking For:
To be successful in this role at Gtmhub, youâ€™ll need to have:
- An insatiable desire to learn and approach new challenges with a growth mindset.
- Have an intellectual curiosity and are very passionate about the work you do.
- Customer Success/Account Management experience at a SaaS company is highly preferred.
- Consulting/advising experience is also highly preferred.
- Enjoys deploying successful tactics for user engagement, account planning, content creation, and connecting business value to technology.
- Knowledgeable or eager to learn the SaaS marketplace and applies that knowledge to Customer Success/Account Management.
- Understands the daily requirements of a fast-paced start-up scaling rapidly and takes pride in being able to level-up to meet growing pain challenges.
- Enjoys consulting/advising to solve complex customer problems creatively and can relay those solutions through excellent communication.
- Experience with Salesforce, Jira, Intercom, and OKRs are pluses!
Compensation and Benefits:
Whatâ€™s in it for you:
- Competitive base salary
- Quarterly bonus opportunities (up to 25%)
- Generous paid time off, generous company holidays + sick leave
- Employer-covered supplementary medical insurance (varies by location)
- Access to 5,000+ Udemy courses for ongoing learning and development
- Flexible hours and a remote-friendly environment
- Stock option opportunities
- Mac or PC of your choice and the essential equipment you need to work remote
- Meaningful and challenging work in a global scaleup and category leader
- Uniquely transparent and casual environment
- The opportunity to work with smart, driven, and caring colleagues
- The ability to grow your talents and career!
Gtmhub is a global company with employees and clients from all over the world. We celebrate radical collaboration and creativity. We believe that genuinely inspired people bring about the most impact toward positive change. As a remote-friendly employer, we respect and value your individual autonomy, lifestyle, unique perspective, background, time zone, and experiences, because we know that these things enrich our culture and help actively create a place we feel safe in.
This job offer was originally published on Jobicy