Customer Success Manager (EMEA)
Myagi is on the lookout for a growth-minded Customer Success Manager to help our customers launch Myagi successfully across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA), adopt the platform widely, continuously drive value to their business through the use of the platform, and spread our network around the globe. Acting as a trusted advisor, you’ll work closely with existing customers to discover their unique business challenges and then coach them on the best ways to use Myagi to achieve their strategic objectives and maximize value from their investment. As an owner of user education, you will help to drive adoption, engagement, and retention to support delivering on the EMEA business plan.
In Customer Success here’s a taste of what you can expect
- Act as the main point of contact between Myagi and high-profile accounts in the region, particularly our customers in Germany.
- Work closely with the Global Customer Success Lead to build and execute the EMEA business plan
- Proactively suggest and drive the adoption of new and innovative features to increase value of the product to customers
- Own success planning and execution as well as Quarterly Business Reviews with your customers
- Own contract renewals and expansion for your customers in the region
- Generate referrals and introductions to support growth in the region
- Deliver new customer onboardings, training new platform end users, and post go-live success
What You Bring to Myagi
- First and foremost you’re an entrepreneur. This could be within a company or perhaps you have already tried your own thing – you love solving problems and you’re not afraid to fail
- Working fluency in German and English
- Highly commercial with the ability to spot opportunities that others might not
- 2+ years of sales, account management or customer success experience within a SaaS organization, or maybe you founded your own business
- Proven track record of working in a customer-facing role and having difficult conversations
- Experience working effectively with senior stakeholders to achieve strategic objectives
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong growth mindset, effectively learning from and adapting to both wins and losses
- Experience working with video content in some shape or form – blogging, editing, storyboarding etc.
- Working with remote teams asynchronously and an appreciation of different cultures and backgrounds.
- Previous experience working in retail would help to provide empathy for the front line workers we support
Location and Timezone
We are looking to hire someone based in Western or Central Europe to serve our customers based in Germany. GMT+1 or GMT+2 is ideal.
This job offer was originally published on Jobicy