Coach, Support Center
PerfectServe’s Support Center Coach supports and develops a team of Specialists and Consultants to deliver outstanding service experiences and best apply PerfectServe’s technology. They are ultimately responsible for their team’s overall performance and results. They must be effective at maximizing each team member’s contribution, development, and joy. Additionally, the Support Center Coach is the primary ambassador and protector of PerfectServe’s culture.
- Assist and challenge team members in day-to-day work
- Ensure team members are aware of the latest features, standards, projects, company news, etc.
- Perform weekly side-by-side/video coaching sessions with each team member
- Lead semi-annual PerfectServe Check-Up discussions with each team member to deliver performance feedback and support team member career development
- Create and maintain positive professional connections with Support Center Team members
- Define a strategy to set up your Support Center Team for success
- Act as a liaison between Support Center and other departments within the organization to stay up to date on go-lives, onboarding new customers and updates on existing customers
- Improves quality results by recommending process, platform and software changes
- Assist in the formulation of targets for individuals and the Support Center Team
- Monitoring and evaluating agent performance, providing learning or coaching opportunities, and taking corrective action, if necessary
- Devise ways to optimize procedures and keep staff motivated
- Keep management informed on issues and problems
- Preparing reports and analyzing data to assist management as they determine support center goals
- Collaborate with Nesting Team and Quality Assurance Team to execute ongoing quality processes established by Support Center leadership to monitor, score, and provide targeted performance assessment and skill development for each associate
- Accept and resolve escalated service issues and Supervisor calls
- Address team member issues around attendance, punctuality, and/or schedule adherence
- Collaborate with Manager, Director and People Operations on hiring/firing decisions
- Nominate best candidates for additional responsibilities and promotion
- Champion the priorities of the organization in areas such as standardization, quality, and financial performance
- Hold team members accountable for adhering to corporate policies and behaving ethically at all times
- Collaborate with management to identify and nurture future Leaders
- Additional duties as needed to support this position
- Leads the team’s emergency response process
- Accepts and handles escalated or Supervisor issues from clients.
- 2 years technical support experience or equivalent combination thereof
- 1+ years experience in leadership and/or management position
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
This position requires interaction with people and technology while either standing or sitting. In order to best service our customers on the phone, face-to-face, or on the computer, all employees must be able to communicate with or without reasonable accommodation.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to sit for extended periods of time (position is primarily sedentary), must have acute hearing ability, must be able to speak English and must have the ability to perform repetitive hand motions.
This job offer was originally published on Jobicy