The Global Benefits & LOA Manager, reporting to the Total Rewards leader, plays a critical role in maintaining a highly valued portfolio of insured and wellness benefits that are cost effective. They will continue building the foundation for a great employee experience through family friendly and relevant benefits and policies. The incumbent will bring a passion for continuous improvement for our Benefits and LOA programs.
The role has responsibility for benefit/wellness design, cost management, support and leadership. They will be accountable for managing all contracts and service level agreements with insured and well being product providers.
This position also manages all leaves of absence policy, administration and legal compliance along with coordinating through third party administrators.
The incumbent will be expected to independently resolve problems and queries relative to benefits strategy and philosophy, their impact to local offerings and statutory compliance.
Preferred Skills & Qualities
- Great communication skills. Asking questions, listening, facilitating and arbitrating discussions, and presenting ideas to groups large and small are all things you are good at. Among your strengths are the ability to effectively translate complex concepts and information into clear and effective messages, and to establish credibility for yourself and your team, in representing your broad are of subject matter expertise
- Comfortable with change, agility, and high-volume environments. You are able to work well under pressure, with limited direction and are comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Analytical mindset. You approach problems from an inquisitive and scientific perspective and are always looking for data to help make decisions, but you know how to balance quantitative and qualitative insights
- Possess a progressive and productive attitude and a positive demeanor; complete with the ability to accept constructive feedback and refine or adjust your approach.
- Team-oriented, collaborative nature; be ready to wear many hats. We’re a small, fast-growing team. Everyone needs to pull for each other, share best practices, and take on work that will make our entire organization successful
- Proactive and solutions-oriented. Hands-on approach and willingness to be involved with both strategic development and tactical implementation.
- Adapt quickly to changes impacting both technical and non-technical processes, policies and procedures
- Familiarity with HRIS/People Technology (Workday, ADP, etc.).
- Strong project management skills; proven ability to manage multiple projects and ad-hoc requests
- Strong senses of both urgency and humor, ideally in equal doses!
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend only to apply if they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Thrasio, we need people who think rigorously and aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions, so we’re looking for diverse perspectives, as long as you meet the minimum criteria.
You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description. Join us!
Note: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.