Customer Success Manager, Mid-Market
Juniper Square’s Customer Success organization is responsible for onboarding customers, driving usage and adoption of the product, and ensuring customer satisfaction. In this role, you’d report to a Manager, Mid Market Customer Success who brings 10+ years of client relationship experience and a passion for building growing teams.
This is a great opportunity to use relationship management and project management skills to support customers who are transforming the way they do business by using Juniper Square. You will enjoy this role if you enjoy being a product and industry expert to help customers achieve their goals while advocating internally to ensure Juniper Square’s products continue to exceed expectations!
What you’ll do
- Manage a portfolio of 60-75 existing customer accounts
- Work with end-users of the product on implementation, onboarding, and product training
- Review customer metrics for product adoption, client satisfaction, and customer goals
- Develop advanced knowledge of the customer, product, and industry
- Contribute to internal projects that improve operational infrastructure
- Work with product and engineering teams to create new product features that reflect the voice of our customers
- 2+ years of experience in a relevant customer success management role
- Experience communicating with clients in written and verbal form
- Experience leading client-facing meetings and presentations with multiple attendees of various levels, including executives
- Passion for contributing to the customer’s success with a product or service
- Demonstrates competence in prioritization of time, resources, tasks, and people in order to meet deadlines and goals
- Demonstrated experience learning advanced knowledge on technical subject matters and curiosity to grow in knowledge.
- Motivated by change and comfort with an evolving work environment
- Bachelors degree or equivalent years of professional experience
- Health, dental, and vision covered care for you and your dependents
- Unlimited vacation and paid holidays
- Pre-Tax benefit programs for FSA and Commuter
- Home office productivity allowance & remote work stipends
- Mental Health coverage for you and your dependents including live coaching and therapy sessions
- Fertility and Growing Family Support inclusive for all pursuits of parenthood- fertility, adoption, surrogacy, and other family-building avenues
- Recognition and Professional Development programs
- Career pathing and formal performance reviews on a bi-annual basis
At Juniper Square, we’re building a company where all kinds of people from all walks of life are valued and respected. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. If you think this job sounds like you, come join us! We’d love to hear from you.
This job offer was originally published on Jobicy